The first step in ordering your shirts is to request a quote. Simply fill out the form, hit submit and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Filling out all of the form fields is important to help us understand exactly what you’re looking for. In the general notes field, you can provide any additional details regarding your order that weren’t covered in the form questions.
Check Out Our Suppliers
We offer multiple clothing options. Not sure on a color or style? Take a look at our supplier websites and find exactly what’s right for you.
Looking for Names and Numbers? We can do both!
- Names up to 8 letters long are 10 dollars.
- Numbers are 5 dollars per digit.
- Black and white names and numbers are available.
- We can special order different color text and numbers, but this would incur additional charges, and would slowdown the production time.
We Price Match
Some folks like to shop around, if you’re one of them let us know! We like to match the prices of our competitors.
*Disclaimer Regarding Catalog Inventory: Not all items are available as inventory fluctuates.
Keep in mind, screenprinting pricing is dependent on the following:
- QUANTITY: The more you order, the lower your per shirt cost.
- ART WORK: The fewer colors you use, the less you will pay. More colors use more ink, which will mean a longer production time. Also keep in mind that our typical dimensions on the press are 11.5″x11.5″, however this can change depending on the item.
- CAN YOU PRINT ONE SIDE VERSUS BOTH? You will save money if you print on just one side.
- INVENTORY / SHIRTS: Are you printing on a basic shirt or do you want a pocket, or a ladies style, or a soft style, or organic? Each of these more unique items cost more than a traditional cotton t-shirt.
ALL UF, SFC, AND SBAC STUDENTS, STAFF AND FACULTY RECEIVE A SCHOOL DISCOUNT!